Four Noble Truths:
- Truth of Suffering
- Truth of the Cause of Suffering
- Truth of the End of Suffering
- Truth of the Way to the End of Suffering
Noble Eightfold Path
- Right View
- Right Intention
- Right Speech
- Right Action
- Right Livelihood
- Right Effort
- Right Mindfulness
- Right Concentration
Four Foundations of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness of the Body
- Mindfulness of Feeling Tone
- Mindfulness of Mind States
- Mindfulness of Dhammas
- Sympathetic Joy
- Sloth and Torpor (sleepiness and dullness)
- Restlessness and Worry
Seven Factors of Awakening
- Investigation (of Dharmas)
- I take the training precept to refrain from killing (or harming) living beings
- I take the training precept to refrain from taking that which is not given (stealing)
- I take the training precept to refrain from sexual misconduct
- I take the training precept to refrain from harsh or false speech (lying)
- I take the training precept to refrain from taking intoxicants that cause heedlessness
Right Daily Recollections
- I am of the nature to age; I have not gone beyond aging.
- I am of the nature to sicken; I have not gone beyond sickness.
- I am of the nature to die; I have not gone beyond death.
- I must be separated and parted from everyone and everything I hold dear.
- I am born of my karma; related to my karma; supported by my karma; the owner of my karma. Whatever karma I do, whether good or evil, this I will inherit.